Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring Fever!



The weather today has been awesome, and it's nice to have Spring finally here! We kicked off the day with a quick portrait session with Lilian here, who is soon headed off to Africa and wanted to get some photos taken before going. Some of the photos will be used for a billboard and some for her personal portfolio, so we did a little bit of everything today. I never was big at airbrushing when it comes to skin textures, but I think I've now got it down to a science! :) Anyway, here's a few shots I really liked from the session.

We spent the rest of the day at Home Depot looking at new patio furniture, garden stuff, etc..... Our grill is a couple years old and don't really work, so I also treated myself to a new stainless steel, gas grill. I was in a great mood until I had to put the wheelbarrow together, which you'd think would be the easiest thing in the world to do, but turned out to be a nightmare after I learned I was missing screws from the package (I think all wheelbarrows should just come assembled - they are the worst thing in the world to try and figure out.... at least for me).
The rest of the week is going to be absolutely crazy - I'm due in Rhode Island for an all day project Tuesday, am supposed to be in West Palm Beach, Fl. the next day for another shoot, and then have meetings, family birthday parties, and another wedding this weekend to attend. I was able to work something out with the Florida trip so I won't need to travel, however it will still be an insane week I think!
Sorry for rambling.... wifey and I are off to dinner and to relax after my traumatizing wheelbarrow experience. Be sure to check back later in the week for updates on upcoming stuff.... hope everyone enjoys the weekend and amazing weather!

No comments: