Tuesday, April 10, 2007

International Auto Show - NYC

It's been a long day of driving and shooting, but we had a blast today photographing one of the largest car show events in the world - the New York City, International Auto Show! I'll be honest in admitting, I have never attended one of these before, so I was like a 5 year old in a candy store being able to check out all the latest and greatest upcoming vehicles, and prototypes. After spending a day looking at dozens and dozens of exotic and luxury cars, it was tough to get into my Trailblazer to come home in, I'll tell ya that!....... the the good news is, I got to check out my new 09 Camaro, which I'm pretty excited about.

It's amazing how technology is quickly evolving, not only in the overal design of the future vehicles, but in how even some of the large SUV's are now becoming hybrid vehicles with top miles to the gallon.... before you know it, you can probably buy a tank and get 35 mpg. (ok, maybe not just yet). We took hundreds of photos, and many of them will be featured in upcoming brochures and magazines for Lincoln Tech, who is one of the major sponsors of this year's event. As promised, here are a few shots from the day!

On that note, my feet are absolutely killing me, and I'm off to bed.... be sure to check back Saturday night for some "teasers" of our upcoming wedding!

No comments: