Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Photo of the Week!

This week must have flown by - I almost forgot to post the new photo of the week! I rushed a bit on this week's photo, but thought this one would be a fun one to share. It's amazing sometimes, how opportunities sorta present themselves when you are least expecting them. This photo was taken a couple years ago at a wedding we were shooting. I remember trying to take family portraits with the bride, yet couldn't stop looking at these two kids playing around in an old vintage 1950's Packard behind me (for those that know what they are). Anyway, I decided to quickly take my attention away from the bride for two seconds to snap one quick photo, and this was the final outcome.

What makes it interesting, is that the kid holding the bottle almost had the Pepsi logo perfectly facing me, in so a way that you'd think the photo was staged. I actually sent it to Pepsi for fun, and got great feedback as they loved the photo, but were not allowed to use it as they have to use certain photographers for their products that are under contract... oh well!

Anyway, this is one of my favorites, that without a doubt reminds me of how fun it was to be a kid, and not have a care in the world (would be nice to go back sometimes!) Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Be sure to check back soon for more updates - we are hoping to have another album preview completed this week for those that are interested. Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

P.S. Unlike the other "photos of the week," this one's not for sale.... I just wanted to share this one :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great, great, great picture!!! Figures Pepsi would have a dumb rule like that ;)... couldn't let this one go with 0 comments!