Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

I can remember back in the 80's (some of the best years in music by the way) listening to Prince's "Party Like It's 1999" song on the radio, and thinking to myself how crazy it would be to have it actually be the year 1999 or 2000. Amazing how the years go by one by one like hours in the day.... to think that it's now 2007 is difficult to comprehend (Well that and I'm getting old I guess).

As the new year kicks off, I'd like to wish all of the newly married couples of 2006, friends, and anyone else that keeps up to date on the blog a very happy and prosperous New Year! As I've said before, I look forward to the next generation of friends, weddings, and client relationships I know 2007 will bring!

P.S. Good thing they had fireworks at last nights wedding for my blog photo!

No comments: