Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New 2007 Referral Incentive!

I've learned in life & business, that word of mouth advertising is by far the best thing you can have. Despite the thousands of dollars we spend in advertising each year, it's always exciting to hear a new client say they heard about us from a previous customer or wedding we shot.

As we count down to 2007, I'm really excited to now give something back, by offering an incentive for those that refer us to a friend or family member. Starting January 1st, 2007, we will gladly send a check for $100.00 to anyone that refers a new wedding we shoot. I would hope the quality of our work, amazing products, advanced technology, and customer service we provide would be enough to refer us anyway, but this is just one more incentive or way to give thanks, while helping to continue to grow our business.

I look forward to writing my first few checks - easy money..... who wants it!? By the way, I suppose someone could also trade in their check for a free photoshoot too? :)

Click the link below to learn more about the program!
www.mattramosphotography.com/referral.html

No comments: