Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Life Changing Event!

For better or worse, there are moments in a person's life that can change things forever. I've learned that in life, no great success comes without risk or sacrifice (along with hard work and commitment). Therefore.... today I made a leap of faith that I believe will forever change things in my life and business for the better!

Photography has been my passion for so many years now, and for many to do what you love is more or less a dream that you could only imagine. As our business has sky-rocketed over these past 2 years, I made the decision today to take a "leap of faith," and resign from my career after nearly 8 years to further pursue my dream and put 150% focus and attention into our growing business. While this is one of the scariest things I have EVER done, words cannot describe how excited I am to be able to work with that many more clients and be able to provide even better services & products as we continue to grow.

I'd like to thank all those friends & clients that have given support and helped us to get to this point - I truly look forward to this next year of business and customer relationships!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt, your work is absolutely amazing and as always, I'll wish you the best of luck but we both know that luck is something that you actually make. So, let's make your luck run skyhigh and make sure that your business grows in DROVES....! Sink or swim...? Nope. You're running on a speedboat...! Congratulations on the HUGE change! You're going to have a much better life going forward...! Its going to be an amazing ride, Matt...!

Anonymous said...

thats a sweet jump off the cliff. maybe you could make the guy do backflips on top of backflips. now that would be cool. get me a picture of that and get me something while I'm waiting !!!

tarbashb said...

Congratulations Matt!!! We know life will only get bigger and better from here!!!

Matt Ramos said...

Thanks for the friendly words of encouragement! I think 2007 is going to be a fantastic year, and I'm so appreciative to the supportive network of close friends and clients!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Hey Matt, Been a long time.. Just stopping by to wish you all the best in your Leap to Full time Photography... Congrats, Margie