Friday, May 16, 2008

Opening Ceremony at Regal - Last One, I Promise!

Ok, Ok - I promise this is the last post you will see from me about Regal Cinemas new Theater..... but just wanted to share a few more quick shots from the opening night ceremony where they officially opened to the public. Instead of cutting a ribbon, the managers tore huge movie tickets, which was kind of cool, and a few big names like Mayor Jennings, showed up to speak and check it out - about 350 people got free admission the other night to see Iron Man and a few of the other new movies out...... talk about being in the right place at the right time!

We'll be shooting 2 back to back weddings starting tomorrow, so you won't have to worry about me blogging about the movies anymore - be sure to check back for samples of the weddings!

P.S. The hottest new blogging thing is apparently twitter, which is basically blogging in between blogging (if that makes any sense) - you can see my little tweets off to the right and I plan to post updates of what we are working on so people can keep up to date on when their photos will be ready, etc - feel free to check it out if you get REALLY bored and want to see what I'm up to.

Matt Ramos Photography


Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: