Sunday, May 11, 2008

The New Regal Cinemas - Colonie Mall Center!

Every now and then it's nice to take a break from shooting high stress events such as weddings to shoot some different scenery, architecture, etc. The theater has not yet opened to the public just yet, however, we were selected by the Regal Cinemas corporate office to shoot their new Colonie Mall Theater for some marketing material as well as the grand opening, which is taking place later this week. I have to admit I'm not huge on going out to the movies anymore when I can sit at home and watch my 61" in the privacy of my own home, but I definitely look forward to seeing some of the new movies coming out after seeing how amazing this new cinema is!

We tried to do some cool outdoor shots, however the sky was very grey with cars everywhere, so will going back one night this week to get the killer shot I'm seeing in my head of the nighttime lights and atmosphere I'm looking for. Here's a sneakpeek preview of the inside until you all get the chance to check it out for yourelf next week.... popcorn, anyone?

Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt it's amazing how far that mall has come. Kristin and I were in there last weekend for the first time in couple years what a difference!!
Tim A

Matt Ramos said...

Tim...

Great to hear from you and hope all is well with you and Kristin! Yes, the mall has certainly come a long way - it's pretty amazing!