Monday, May 19, 2008

Congratulations, Jennifer & Scott! (2 of 2)

Wow - what a weekend...... Two days of rainy, yet back to back amazing weddings! After a fun and late night with Kevin & Sarah, we somehow drug ourselves out of bed to do it all over again with Scott & Jennifer. Considering the weather we were up against this weekend, I'd say we pretty much got away with murder (on both days) as far as what were were able to capture around the wet weather.

Today's wedding was held at the beautiful, Glen Sanders Mansion (one of our favorite stomping grounds), where we also had the opportunity to work with the amazing Al Woodard, and the NY Players - an all around incredible wedding (again). I constantly talk to my close friends about the kind of pressure I put on myself at each wedding to do my best to make it better than the wedding before (obviously, this is not always possible), but I sure put the weight of the world on my shoulders trying each and every wedding..... I'm very pleased at some of the shots we were able to capture today (and yesterday!), and am excited to share them with all. For those that attending this wedding, you may pre-register your email to receive automatic notificaiton when images go live by simply clicking the link below.

http://mattramosphotography.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=51464

I'm officially "spent" and looking forward to a day off tomorrow.... I'll be surprised if I even break out of my pajamas to tell you the truth! On a serious note, we'd like to thank Jennifer & Scott for allowing us to spend such a special day with them, and look forward to building you a beautufil wedding album! Here are a few quick sneak-peek shots to show you what their day looked like!

P.S. Our new photographer (Jessica) had her very first wedding tonight and did an amazing job..... with a little training, she may just end up being a better photographer than me - who knows!

P.S.S. I'll be shooting 3 in a row (thurs/fri/sat), so be sure to stick around for lots of updates and photos as we go!!

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: