Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ASI Systems Testimonial Shoot

Another 6 hour trip today, and found myself back in Manhattan on another shoot....this time working with Rob from ASI Systems who is being featured in an upcoming business article. New York City is without a doubt one of the most amazing places on earth, however I was reminded today of how much I would hate to live there (no offense to those that do).... it seems like the driving, the parking, and pretty much everything just becomes so stressful and tires you out quickly in my opinion. I always enjoy our trips when we go on various shoots to different places, but I was happy to get home this afternoon and take a nap!

Today's shoot with the mainframe computers in the background was extremely challening as they were protected with glass from every direction, not leaving many options for lighting or different angles, etc..... to avoid reflections, I had to pretty much light from the side, and shoot our subject from behind the glass, which was tough! Here's a quick sample from the shoot.

Ok.... back to work here - 2 upcoming weddings this weekend, so be sure to check back for some samples!

No comments: