Tuesday, August 21, 2007

21 Megapixels - Upping the Standards Once Again!

Having the biggest, baddest, and best for our clients has pretty much been the expectation and standard for us since day one (although we couldn't always afford to do so in the very beginning). Aside from the fact that I like new toys every now and then, we continue to invest thousands of dollars each year to ensure we remain at the top of the industry in technology and the very best quality equipment for our customers, brides & grooms!

4 Years ago, we purchased the Canon 1Ds Mark II due to it's incredible 17 megapixels and amazing image quality..... this has been our main camera for most events, and an amazing piece of equipment that at $8,000 not many are shooting with these days. Much to my excitement - After 4 years, Canon announced this week it's successor as the all new 21.1 Megapixel Canon 1Ds Mark III! While it still may be a couple months before it's available, I'm extremely excited and ready to up our standards once again with the very best camera that money can buy. Considering there are wedding photographers out there still shooting with 6 or 8 megapixels, we hope our current and future clients will appreciate the quality images and new photographic limits & abilities this camera will provide!

Will your wedding photographer be shooting with 21 megapixels? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know... will my wedding photographer be shooting with 21 megapixels?

I suppose I'll have to stay tuned...

Matt Ramos said...

Yes, he will - haha! :)

Anonymous said...

hehe

My photographer is awesome!

Matt Ramos said...

Tell me about it - sheeesh! How are things with you and Superman?