Sunday, July 08, 2007

How it all began.......


I was sort of dared to post this on my blog, so I'm doing it anyway!

One of my uncles (Uncle Kevin) emailed me some photos today from back in the 70's, when I was about 4 years old. I don't ever remember these photos being taken to be honest, but thought it was ironic to see me with a camera at such an early age. (There must have been a bride standing in front of me, but can't remember - haha)

You'll notice I had such great style back then (back in the late 70's/early 80's a Superman shirt and tall socks could be worn with anything), and I'm hoping Tom and Jamie (who's wedding we are shooting next year) will see this post as Tom is such a huge Superman fanatic. (Here's one of the fun engagement photos we did of he and Jamie a few months ago :)

Hopefully, business will explode now as our future clients can visualize some kid in a Superman shirt showing up to shoot their wedding :)

P.S. Thanks for the photos, Kev - I'm always up for a good dare!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flyin' around in a plane and I'm convinced that the little 110 camera you're holding is probably a Canon camera too...! Hahahaha...! Awesome photos, Matt...!