Sunday, July 22, 2007

Damian & Nicole Engagements!



After a long week of presentations/meetings with up and coming clients, it was nice to get back behind the camera today and shoot some engagement photos with Damian & Nicole. Many of the 2008 couples are waiting until the fall to have their engagements in the fall foliage, but there is an amazing rose garden that we've had the opportunity to use with tons and tons of flowers in full bloom, which makes for some awesome photos. Nicole and Damian are such a great couple, and while a bit reserved, are a ton of fun and super easy to work with. The engagement photos today were literally "a walk in the park," and I can't wait til the actual wedding day of these two next year. Here's just a few samples from our session this morning - thanks for a fun shoot, guys!

P.S. You'd be amazed how many people request the infamous "sunburst shot" and so of course, had to post the one from today. Due to the time of day, I had to lay on the ground to get the shot, and have a funny shot of me laying on the ground with the couple hovering above me that our assistant, John took - maybe I'll post later :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt...it's so weird to see pictures of people you know....Damian I knew from high school and is a great guy.....just crack his shell and he comes out! His brother, Jude, I graduated with and was very close with....I am sure you will get to meet him soon!

And congrats to Damian & Nicole! You will love everything Matt does! All of his work is great! Trust me!
If you'd like to see our pictures just get my cell number from Jude!

Kristin Denu-Allard