Friday, July 13, 2007

Headshots with Eric...

How bout that.... two blog entries in one day for ya - am I on top of things or what!?

After my shoot this morning at the Burnt Hills U.M.C. I had the opportunity to work with Eric for a quick headshot session. Eric is a real nice guy, who is in law school and needed some new headshots for his portfolio. Here's one of the samples from our shoot (I'm working on the rest still, Eric) Thanks for a fun shoot and wish you the best of luck!

Sooo.... After a long week, I'm going to take the next couple of days to relax and spend some with the wife & dogs. We are meeting with good friends, Gregg & Lindsey tomorrow morning to discuss their upcoming September wedding, and then are headed out of town for a night to visit some family and relax. I'm sure I'll go insane being away from my computer for a bit, but I'll try to make the best of it :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week with Tonya and the furbabies! Tell her we said hello :-)