Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Engagements w/ Matt & Lindsay...

Another crazy week as usual, and I'm behind again on my blog entrees. We have quite a bit of stuff going on for the rest of the week, so will do my best to to get back on track with things! (I've been spending way too much time playing with my new truck I bought over the weekend, I think :)


We had another engagements session this evening with one of the upcoming new couples getting married this year. Matt & Lindsay make a great couple, and we look forward to shooting their wedding next month.... they are starting to feel the pressure as the days count down a bit I think, however am confident it will be an amazing day for them. I'm still going through photos, but here's a quick one I can share!

We'll be shooting some artwork tomorrow, which is always interesting - check back tomorrow to see some samples if you like.... also, more meetings and engagement sessions coming up this week, so should have lots of updates :)

No comments: