Sunday, April 08, 2007

My New Obsession!



I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter and was able to spend some quality time with their familes! This weekend was fun as we had a few client meetings, and have otherwise just been lounging while family is in town for the holiday.
Since I will soon be posting "teaser" images from weddings withing 24 hours and the season is just about to take off, I'm going to slow down a bit on the whole "photo of the week" thing, and realize I missed it this week :) I didn't take the photos of above (yet), but am really excited about the upcoming International Auto Show this week, and have already decided on my next toy when it becomes available! (and trust me.... I WILL have it!) Consider the new 2008/2009 Chevy Camaro my new obsession that I will be probably drooling over until I can get my hands on it next year.
I had a Camaro once when I was younger, and would say it was probably one of my favorite cars to drive of all time.... I was so bummed when the Camaro stopped production in 97, so when I heard they were bringing back a bigger and badder version (400+ horsepower), I got really excited. I worked in the auto industry for years so I don't get that excited over cars that much anymore, but this car definitely has my attention. I'm hoping to look at one up close at the auto show this week, and am sure that will only further my drooling!
P.S. Be sure to check back later this week, as we will have samples from the International Auto Show in New York, and also have our 2nd wedding of the season this weekend that we'll have samples of as well!

No comments: