Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hanging out in the Ocean State......

It's been a long day for me, but it's always fun to get away when working on various projects. I spent around 6 hours in the car today driving (thank God for GPS and iPODS) to Rhode Island and back to help photograph Lincoln Tech's Rhode Island institute. Having to walk in and out of classrooms without trying to disrupt the class was a little awkward for me, and reminded me of my high school & college years (I'm sure glad those are over!). I've been working a lot with Lincoln Tech lately, and they offer amazing educational opportunites as well as services that play a major role in technology, and the auto industry - I was definitely impressed with all that they do.
I'm a little burned out from everything this week and all the driving, (even though it's only Tuesday), however am sure I'll bounce back tomorrow. It's hard to show glamorous shots when you are shooting image for brochures and marketing purposes, however, here's a few quick samples from today's shoot.... everyone there was super cool to work with, and in the odd event someone reads this, thanks allowing me to hang out today!

No comments: