Friday, February 23, 2007

Photo of the week!

I decided to dedicate this week's "photo of the week" to our pride and joy, Dexter by posting one of our favorite photos of him. Tonya and I don't yet have kids, so our dogs are sort of like our kids for now (which means they get spoiled rotten). I know everyone says this about their pets, but Dex seriously is like half human and has a personality you wouldn't believe. I've been meaning to get the camcorder out and record it, but Dexter is the only dog I know that can catch a ball (or football, etc) with his hands. What makes this even more strange is the fact that he can't catch anything with his mouth, unless it's a chunk of steak or piece of cheese. I'm going to start getting into some video blogging sometime in the near future, and will definitely have to post this if I can remember!

Anyway, here's one of my favorite shots of Dexter doing his half-ass (pun intended) sit-stand manouver on the stairway. He was actually smiling in some of the previous poses, but asked him to give me a serious look for this particular shot :)

Tomorrow should be another fun day for us............ we are meeting with another candidate for our new associate photographer program and then have a shoot later in the afternoon..... then more fun on Sunday... be sure to check back for more of my corny jokes and maybe a few samples in the meantime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are absolutely adorable. We've been talking about them all day! Thanks for helping him demonstrate his talents for us!