Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow, Snow & More Snow!



Today has been interesting to say the least (as I'm sure for many others in Upstate, NY), as we continue to get absolutely hammered with snow. It started last night around midnight, and snowed all night, and all day so far.... I don't think it's supposed to stop until tomorrow, but who knows? When it snows this much, I always seem to have that mental battle with myself over whether I should shovel 25 times little by little, or just let it go til it stops and figure it out then ......... I'll be sure to keep you all posted when I figure out the answer!
Anyway, Tonya and I decided to go out for a bit (to do some shoveling for the dogs), and get a few fun shots while we were out there. You can't tell by looking at the first photo with our house how deep it actually is, but there is a row of bushes in the front yard you can't even see as they are completely buried! I thank God I don't work for the Post Office today! :)

No comments: