Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jennifer Holmes....."This Must Be Hello"




We had a blast today, working with musician, Jennifer Holmes for her new CD cover and album layout. Jennifer is amazingly talented and is due to release her new album, "This Must Be Hello," in a couple months. It's really exciting to see people like Jen, that are young and have talent, put words into actions in terms of making their dreams come true. I suppose one day when Jennifer makes it big, I'll be running around with her CD trying to get people to believe that I shot the front cover of her first album :)
We have tons and tons of images to go through, but here are a few samples above that I saw and liked. I look forward to seeing what the final design will look like when all is said and done. In the meantime, you can learn more about Jen and hear samples of her music at the following links:
Thanks for a fun shoot today, Jen, and best of luck with your new album when it's released!

No comments: