Monday, February 19, 2007

Fraley Wedding Album Completed!

I'm not a big coffee drinker anymore (even though I love it), but decided after getting our taxes done this morning, to try out my wife's new cappuccino maker. Little did I know I would be bouncing off the walls and feel like working on the weekend! Anyway, I decided to put my energy to good use by diving into one of my wedding album projects for the week. (I have another wedding album and two DVD slideshows to finish this week, so this certainly will give me a nice heardstart to my workflow :)

With saying that........ I'm pleased to announce that we have finshed the wedding album for the Fraley wedding a week early! Joe and April are famous in my book for having the best "slam in the face" cake cutting session I have ever seen - I laugh over and over equally as hard everytime I see the photos. Anyway, April and Joe were a blast to work with, and you can check out a sample of their wedding album at the link below - make sure you turn those speakers up to get the full effect!

http://www.mattramosphotography.com/fraley

No comments: