Thursday, August 02, 2007

More Sticky Fingers!

Once again, I'm a bit behind on my blog posts and am trying to catch up on things.... As the busiest time of year is now here for us with multiple weddings per weekend (we have some as many as 3 in a row coming up), we've really be working hard to get our workflow down so that we can crank through entire weddings within a week or less, which is pretty amazing I think! (Believe it or not, we completed the Tom and Jenny wedding today that was just shot on Saturday!!) Needless to say, I haven't had time to do much else as of late.

I did however, have the opportunity to work with good friends John and Donna from Sticky Fingers Apples again this week to add a few product shots to their website. Since the updated product shots and a few other things John and Donna are doing, their business has began to take off in a big way, which is really great to see happen to such good people (good things happen to good people). While I do like to give plugs to people, I'm not just saying this.... their products & candy apples are so amazing.... you know the stuff is good when you start accepting them as partial payment!

I can't express enough how much I recommend them and you have to try some of their apples... you will forever crave them once you do! Here's a link to their site if interested: http://www.stickyfingersapples.com/

P.S. Be sure to check back for samples of the Maegen and Matt wedding we are shooting this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been having major sweet cravings lately and you're not helping. Could we please refrain from posting pictures of treats I should not be eating when I'm trying to lose weight to fit in a wedding gown?

Matt Ramos said...

Yeah right.... actually, I think you need to have a few candy apples to fit into your dress!

:)