Sunday, August 19, 2007

Engagements w/ Matt & Veronica!



Let me start by saying I hope everyone is in the mood for flowers today.... lots of em! We finished up the last shoot of our 3 day shooting marathon today with an engagement session with Matt & Veronica, who are another one of our upcoming 2008 wedding couples. These two are always a lot of fun to hang out with, and think we got some great shots today.... yet another wedding that we are sure to look forward to :)

These past 3 days have defintely been "go, go, go" for us, so I'm looking forward to putting my feet up tonight and sleeping in a bit tomorrow (I'm allowed to do that every now and then, right?) As we are heading into an even busier time of the wedding season, I'm doing my best to keep up with things...... we will be shooting an amazing 5 more weddings over the next 2 weeks if you can believe that, so I definitely am trying to brace myself for the craziness that's about to hit!

We are hoping to have these past two weddings as well as all the engagement photo sessions completed over the next few days and will be working around the clock to get things done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing!