Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tom & Rachel Engagements!


Our second engagement session today was with, yet another super fun couple to work with, Tom & Rachel. (I know it seems like I say that about everyone, but we seriously just have such amazing couples to work with this year). Tom was a bit out of his element having his picture taken, and he did such a good job toughing it out for Rachel, and despite the fact he was probably counting the minutes to get out of there, you'd never know it from the photos. Thanks for a fun shoot, and hope you guys have fun at dinner tonight :)

So.... two great couples and two great engagement sessions today that were a lot of fun. Weddings are obviously an extremely important event, and we love the fact that we can further build our client relationships with these engagement shoots.... Not that I don't work hard for all our clients, but I find it a bit easier to get into my creative niche when I feel more of a connection with the couple, which is a plus on both sides I suppose.

Next week, we'll be working heavily on album designs and finishing up some of these miscellaneous shoots from the week, and then are off for an overnight road trip and destination wedding for Tom & Jenny.... check back later for more updates!

No comments: