Friday, September 15, 2006

Mama's Boy...



Shooting an infant is probably the most challenging, yet rewarding events to capture when it comes to photography. Looking back as an adult (I turned 30 this week), I'd say some of my own baby or childhood photos are probably some of the most valuable things I own..... which is why I take such pride in being able to capture the beginning of a childs life. Will he become a doctor, a laywer, or even one day become the president?...... time will only tell.

Allow me to introduce Trevor, the newborn baby of good friends Traci & Troy! As you can see, Trevor is a bit of a ladies man already......... watch out Class of 2024! On a serious note, we'd like to thank Traci & Troy for allowing us to be a part of these very special photos...... One day these very photos will mean the world to Trevor. Thanks again, guys!

No comments: