Saturday, March 04, 2006

Twin Bridges

Somewhat of a quiet weekend for some reason... I'm making the best of out it before another year of the busy wedding season starts for us. Decided to take a ride today, and found a cool spot to photograph the Twin Bridges of Albany, NY. The sun had gone down, but there was just enough light to bring out the evening sky as the cars whipped by in both directions. This is now one of my new favorites of the bridges, although I do have a few more posted on the website for you to check out. By the way, this shot was created with lots of standing outside in the dark and cold tempuratures, so I'm looking forward to kicking my feet up on the couch for the remainder of the night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool picture !!

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»