Sunday, March 12, 2006

Expensive Day At The Animal Hospital

Not a lot of shooting this weekend, however I am excited to have scheduled a couple more wonderful weddings for the upcoming year. Now that we have been keeping a blog for our viewers & clients to read, I'm really looking forward to being able to post sample images of the bride the day after the wedding, once the season soon kicks off.

The big news today, was the unfortunate incident (which we still don't fully understand), with our littlest dog, Kaydi (Kaydi is the Chihuahua & Rat Terrior mix above). We returned from church to find her limping around with a 1 inch gash in her leg, nearly down to the bone! We spent much of the day taking her to the animal emergency clinic, where she had to be sedated and stiched up. I found a partial metal stake sticking out of the ground outside where they play, and I'm wondering if she accidentally caught her leg on it while running or something? Anyway, Kaydi now has one of those ridiculous looking lamp shades around her neck for the next ten days, which should be interesting! Needless to say, it was an expensive day at the clinic for us.

It's amazing how much your dogs become a part of your family, and you love them like a child. Tonya and I don't yet have kids, but I can't imagine what it will be like if we are this protective and caring for our two dogs (Dexter & Kaydi). As you can see from the photos above, they are hard not to pamper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DO GREAT WORK. DID YOU INHERIT YOUR CREATIVE ABILITIES FROM YOUR MOTHER?
MRS. JANIS LEIGH

Manuel Tendero Gil said...

son unas fotos muy buenas a mi me gusta mucho la fotografia muy bien sigue a si

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»