Sunday, January 27, 2008

Guitar Hero w/ Tom & Jamie! :)

One of the weddings we look forward to the most this year, is that of good friends, Tom & Jamie. They are probably two of the most down to earth, fun & crazy couples you will meet, and through the course of doing business, weekly emails, and a couple portrait sessions, have become such great friends. I almost wish they didn't hire me as their photographer so we could come party with them on their wedding day. Don't worry, guys - we'll be there! :)

Last night, Tom and Jamie came up from Staten Island to hang out, have dinner and take a few more photos for some of their "save the date" magnets. As I mentioned awhile back, Tonya and I recently got the Nintendo Wii, so when we found out that Tom and Jamie had one too (and were just as much into it), we knew it was going to be a fun night! We picked up a few extra games, while out earlier that day, and one of them was Guitar Hero, which I had heard so much about, but had never seen or played...... Tom & Jamie were kind enough to show us how to rock out, which was a blast! (I'm now completely addicted, and my fingers are sore from playing guitar all morning - lol!) By the way, it was a blast playing Wii with 4 people on the Mario game.... insane!

It's so awesome when clients transition into being such good friends, and I hope to build a few more relationships like that of the one we now have with T&J if possible...... they are truly awesome people, and so meant for each other. Thanks for coming up last night guys, and Tonya and I appreciate you whooping our asses at pretty much every game we tried. Below are a few shots from our session until the rest are done (I'm a little busy with rock shows downstairs if ya know what I mean!)

Matt Ramos Photography




Matt Ramos Photography




Matt Ramos Photography




Matt Ramos Photography


For anyone interested, here's the setup you get with Guitar Hereo for the Wii...... I didnt' think I would like a game like this as it seems a bit childish, but it ended up being a blast. Those of you that have the Wii should definitely check it out! For those that have absolutely no idea what I'm even talking about, I put a little video below that explains it a bit better and shows you a demo.



Matt Ramos Photography


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, What's the mario game you have??

Tim A

Matt Ramos said...

Tim....

We had Paper Mario, but did not care for it. We recently got Mario Galaxy and really like that one a lot. The multi-player version that I discussed in this blog entry was something else - I'm not sure the name of it?

Anonymous said...

It was Mario Party 8 :-)

The pictures are awesome, as usual. I can't wait to see the rest. We had a great time with you guys the other night. Thanks for having us and thank Tonya for dinner! We're so thrilled to have you shooting our wedding!