Monday, January 07, 2008

Still No Voice :(

Due to the fact I still have Laryngitis and no voice, I'm sort of stuck in the house today, feeling not quite well enough to do anything, yet bored out of my mind at the same time. Worse than that, the phone will ring with someone wanting to discuss their wedding (even leaving messagas while I sit there and listen to them), and yet cannot answer the phone, which is driving me absolutely insane! I'm certainly not making fun of the hearing impared, but when I try to talk I sound a lot like a deaf person when they speak.... not exactly the first impression I want to make on the phone with someone.

You know I'm bored when I start aimlessly walking around the house looking for things to take photos of. I attempted to say Dexter's name while aiming the camera at him, and he just looked at me like I had 3 heads.... here, you can see for yourself, lol.

Matt Ramos Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is just too cute!

Matt Ramos said...

He's looking forward to playing ball with you guys when you are here in a couple weeks :)