Monday, October 15, 2007

Who's that Girl!??





I woke up this morning coughing, sneezing, and pretty much feeling horrible..... and definitely not looking forward to shooting a model session. I put a lot of pressure on myself sometimes, and it's important for me to produce great results even at times when I'm not at my best.

I've been working a lot with Angela Lanuto, who is an amazing and talented manager for aspiring and upcoming models in the area, and know she's going to create huge success for her clients (if anyone needs a manager let me know!). Anyway, I had an absolute blast working with her again today and her new client and model, Maria! If Molly Ringwald had a twin sister it would definitely be Maria (you should see the resemblance in some of the other photos!) Anyway, here's a few of my favorite shots from the day with Maria, and as you can see she has a lot going for her! (and was super cool to work with I might add).

We hope to to have the opportunity to work with her again in the future, and this is definitely a face to remember. Thanks again for a fun shoot today guys, and for putting up with my sniffing, etc!

No comments: