Sunday, October 07, 2007

Congratulations, Toby & Adam! (3 of 3)....









Wow..... it's been 3 days of insane "go go go" with hardly any sleep, lots of stress, and of course, three more amazing weddings under our belt! I can't tell you what shooting even one wedding takes out of you at the end of the day (you feel like you've been hit by a Mack truck), let alone shooting 3 in a row.... I couldn't help but smile on the ride home tonight, knowing I can actually rest a bit now.

Today was an amazing Fall day, and it was nice to have the weather cool down just a bit to make it a beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding with Toby & Adam. For a wedding I was seriously dreading (only because it was the 3rd one, not for anything else), I was amazed how well it went and we seriously have hundreds of photos that are some of our best photos of the year..... I'm sure their wedding album is going to be insanely amazing! We'd like to thank Toby & Adam, as well as their family, for their hospitality and allowing us to capture their day!

For those interested, we'll have all the photos online and available for online viewing/ordering within a 2-3 weeks.... you can pre-register your email below to receive automatic notification of when images are live and ready:

Congrats again guys, have a blast on your honeymoon!

P.S. Time to relax now....... If anyone needs me, I'll be sitting with my feet up for the next couple days watching football :)

No comments: