Sunday, July 06, 2008

Jessica & Jason Wedding - Another Quick Teaser....

Sorry to sound like a broken record..... another exhausting, yet fun day in the field shooting the wedding of good friends, Jason & Jessica! It's now after 1am and after two long back to back weddings this 4th of July weekend, I'm absolutely spent. I am going to do my very best to get full blog entries up from both weddings this weekend by tomorrow or Monday at the very latest, so be sure to check back for lots of cool wedding samples! I leave you with a quick teaser image from today's wedding while the rest are loading.......

Matt Ramos Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were still functioning at
1am??!! Everyone was raving about the pictures on the TV screen at breakfast this morning. AMAZING! I felt like a model! My engaged friends were all asking for your info! My mom also wanted to make sure you know how happy she was with you guys last night. We can't wait to see the photos!!