Thursday, June 05, 2008

Pruyn House HDR....

We are working on some new photos for the Pruyn House and upcoming movie theater & bridal show advertisements (which I will fill you in more in a later post). This morning I was at the Pruyn House, and decided to do a little playing around along with my normal shots..... here's a quick HDR, and you can see the composite that was made from the first 3 shots. I went for a bit of a surreal look on this, so this was just for my own fun, nothing that will be used for advertising or anything :) Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Here's a few more shots from the same location...... we are putting on a HUGE bridal gathering at this location with some big names like the Knot.com, which I will update folks on a bit later on :)


Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the HDR and what it does when you shoot outside. It makes the sky look "whymsical".