Monday, May 26, 2008

Congratulations, Joe & Monica! (1 of 3)

Another 3:30am session for me as I can't sleep (oh, the joys of being ADHD)..... I figured it's as good a time as ever to bang out on of my 3 blog entrees I need to do from this weekends weddings! Believe it or not, we had a Thursday wedding this week (don't see them too often) with Joe & Monica, who were married in their St. Rose Chapel, followed by a beautiful reception at the Franklin Plaza. Joe and Monica are high school sweethearts, who have been together for a long time, so this wedding was very special as they finally tied the knot together :)

For those that attended this wedding, we'll have all the images from the day/night online for viewing & ordering within about 3 weeks, and you may pre-register your email by simply clicking the link below - you will receive an automatic notification once images go live!

http://mattramosphotography.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=52079

A big thanks to Monica & Joe and their families for allowing us to take part in this event - enjoy the honeymoon, guys! Here are a few quick samples from their day below......

P.S. Who do you think won the cake slam contest? (I think I'm going with Monica on this one) Stay tuned for 2 more entrees tomorrow from the Debby & Dave and Cate & Zach weddings - off to bed!

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Oh, and here's a quick shot of Jamaica helping me to do a few light tests before our formal portraits.... this kid really has the technique down pat - I mean, who needs a light meter when you've got a Jamaica with you?

Matt Ramos Photography

Just so you don't think I'm kidding - here's another recent light test he did for me at a shoot at the Capital Building a couple weeks ago - I have no idea what I'd do without this kid to properly meter the light for me. If you see someone doing cartwheels at your wedding, we are just testing the lighting, haha! (and for the record, he's not the headless horseman) Ok, now I'm really going to bed before I say or do something even more stupid.

Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: