Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun with HDR Photography...

Lately, I've been trying to learn a bit more about HDR (high dynamic range) photography as I think it's so cool with some of the amazing things you can do, which would otherwise be virtually impossible to acheive. HDR photography involves using 3 images (one normally exposed, one under exposed, and one over exposed), and then embedding them all together to create a high definition and HDR range of highlights, midtones, and darks. This was my first attempt trying something like this, but am looking forward to doing a lot more of it to see what I can come up with. We have some upcoming corporate projects that I think this will be really useful for.

Here's the original 3 images I used right out of the camera, and then the final version below as a composit of all 3 images..... pretty cool, don't you think? More to come as I get the time! :)

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Amy Elizabeth said...

That's amazing! Very cool effect.