Saturday, March 22, 2008

Engagements w/ Victoria & Blake!

With the 2008 wedding season, now just under 2 weeks away for us, I'm doing my best to get back in the mindset of thinking about weddings and dusting off that creativity for what's to come (we have about 40 weddings this year, which is a little scary to think about at the moment - yikes!). No matter how many weddings you shoot, the first wedding of each new season is always a little nerve-racking for some reason - either way, I am pretty excited about it.

With nicer weather just around the corner, more and more couples are starting to think about that engagement session. Victoria & Blake are getting married in June, and we had the opportunity to hang out with them today for their e-session. Normally, we would shoot in the studio or in a local park, but instead we met over at her parents house to do something a little different - which was a lot of fun by the way, and worked out great!

As you can see, this couple is top of the charts when it comes to the photogenic department, and I can only imagine how incredible they are going to look when all decked out and dressed up on their wedding day - here are a few of my favorite photos from the day I thought I'd share. A huge thanks to Victoria & Blake for allowing us to hang out with them today - Tonya and I look forward to the upcoming big day!

P.S. In case I don't post til after the holiday, I hope everyone has a Happy Easter - time to go hide some eggs!

Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: