Saturday, November 03, 2007

Off to Atlanta!

We're off to Atlanta for an exciting 3 day, hands-on workshop in the home of non other than the Godfather of wedding photojournalism himself, Denis Reggie! Lately, I haven't been a big fan of flying, but I'm really looking forward to hopefully learning some new skills and getting fired up for next year's wedding season, by one of the all-time best in the industry! (I'll be sure to post some photos and updates upon our return next week).


Before I go, I just wanted to post two quick things...... the first is the results from this months poll "I am most excited about the following on my wedding day" - I'm hoping to get a few more participants as we continue to do the polls, but here are the results:

Seeing all my friends and family at one place - 30%
Getting lots of cool photos - 23% (whoo hoo!)
Knowing the honeymoon is almost here - 15%
Showing everyone how good I can look on my wedding day - 7%
Hearing what my best man/maid of honor say during the speeches - 7%
Ridding a year's worth of stress - 7%
Cutting a rug on the dance floor - 7%
Eating some of that cake - No votes
Counting all the money - No votes

I'll try to make the next poll even more interesting so stay tuned!

The last thing I wanted to let folks know is that we will be doing a major print/product discount on current events over the last year (weddings, portraits sessions, etc) in time for the holiday season, and we'll make an announcement of this over the next couple of weeks so everyone can take advantage. Those of you wanting/needing more prints for yourself or the holidays will want to take advantage of this sale and would recommend picking out some photos you want now in time for the sale - all orders will have more than enough time for guarenteed holiday delivery. Anyway, just trying to save a few bucks for everyone and give you a heads up now - stay tuned!

P.S. I'm taking all my gadgets with me to Atlanta, and will do my very best to keep up on emails and correspondences - I think I would lose my mind going without a computer for a day let alone 4! :)

No comments: