Monday, April 21, 2008

Matt Ramos Photography, LLC - 1-800-318-7285

It's amazing for me to look back over these past few years and see how far things have come. What was once a hobby and way of getting out to just have fun, has become a crazy-busy and fun business, and I'm thankful each and everyday for the opportunities and people I get to meet and work with! As our business has grown, I've done my very best to continue to push the envelope in everything I do, learn from my mistakes, offer better services, better products, only the best equipment money can buy, and continuing to try and learn new things from seminars, etc around the country. Why? Because despite the stress I sometimes put myself through, I've never been more passionate about anything in my life - and enjoy sharing this passion with others.

With saying that, we are continuing to grow, and wanted to share the following few things that we are pretty excited about....

1) Our website (while highly complimented often) is reaching its expiration date. We have an all new insane website & blog coming soon .... we are going all out on this one, with many new cool features, etc. so stay tuned for details - whooo hoooo!

2) As our photography and album design company are growing at an unbelieveable rate, we have wanted to make things easier (and more affordable for folks that are not local). We now have an all new toll free number available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (we paid to have a professional voice person do a custom setup, so I keep calling it over and over and I find it more andd more humorous everytime I think - lol).

3) We will soon be adding another photographer/assistant to our team..... stay tuned for details on that one too.

4) This one's going to maybe hurt a bit as we have some great relationships with various wedding planners in the area (and hope they won't be mad at me), but........ We are now proud co-owners of http://www.detailsweddingplanning.com/ with April Rounds (one of the top planners in the Capital Region), and are very excited about this new adventure (on top of our new album design company - http://www.ramosdesigns.com/). I invite anyone interested to check out the sites if they are needing services :)

5) We will soon be offering beginner photography/SLR learning classes for those that are new to SLR photography and want to learn how to use their new camera to the best of their ability.... anyone that may be interested in this may feel free to contact my right hand man, Jamaica, at: john@mattramosphotography.com for details!

So, there it is! Just a few things I'm excited about and wanted to share (since my blog readers are like family). As we have now entered our busy season, we are hoping to spice things up with lots of new posts, samples, etc...... thanks to all those that frequently visit the blog as well as all the new friends and clients we've been able to make this year!

P.S..... I'll post it up on the website(s) later, but here is our new toll free number (local folks can still contact us on the regular line, please :)

Matt Ramos Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
You are big time now!
Rocko