Thursday, April 17, 2008

Come See Us At The Crooked Lake House......

I'm not really a huge fan of bridal shows (nor do we do them) as I feel often times the brides (& grooms) that go to these types of events don't get the proper one one one attention from vendors that they deserve....... With saying that and breaking away from the norm, we will be making a rare appearance this Sunday, April 20th at the Crooked Lake House bridal event/intimate gathering in Averil Park. If anyone is interested in coming by to help me keep my sanity while I'm there, looking through some of the albums we offer, viewing the slideshow we'll have up of recent work, or just coming by to say hello..... I'd love to chat and/or meet you!

The door opens at 12pm and goes til about 2pm. There will be various vendors there to check out, and there is no cost to get in (so you have nothing to lose) - you can learn more about this event at http://www.detailsweddingplanning.com/. I'm sure I can find some cool discounts or perks for those that come say hello!

Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: