Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Day in the Southwest!

We left a cold and believe it or not, snowy Sedona this morning, and headed south to beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona for our last day, before heading back to NY tomorrow. I'm amazed at what a difference in weather and temperature a 2 hour drive can make! Scottsdale is an amazing city from what I can see, and definitely a playground for the rich - it would be amazing to come back and retire here someday!

As much as we've enjoyed our time away, I have to admit being excited about getting back home tomorrow.... cold or not, there's no place like home I suppose (plus we miss the dogs). Here's a few last shots from our last day here, starting with a shot I took in Sedona this morning on our way out, and then our new fancy schmancy room here, in Scottsdale - the room is a bit to Richard Branson for me, but the balcony overlooking the pool is definitely pretty cool. We're off in the morning and look forward to catching up with everyone when I get back.... I have about 30 emails to respond to, so please give me a day or two to catch up!


Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.