Sunday, September 02, 2007

2 of 3 - Krista & Andy.....











Ok, so it's 4:30 in the morning, and I'm up once again, working because I can't sleep..... I suppose I'll get another blog entry out of the way....

Let me first start by apologizing ahead of time if it seems like I'm giving favoritism by posting more samples of this wedding than usual, however the wedding of Andy & Krista was clearly one of those amazing weddings of the year where lots of photographic opportunities presented themself. (I should also use their wedding as an example to future brides and grooms of what we can do when having LOTS of time for photography (hint hint)

Both Krista & Andy are such amazing people, and were absolute troopers when it came to wanting to do photo after photo with all the different creative ideas we wanted to do with them. From an amazing church, a park on the water, and reception at the Grandview overlooking the Hudson River while the sun went down, everything was just incredible..... this is one of those weddings I could shoot every weekend if I had to.

We'd like to thank Krista & Andy for their extremely generous hospitality that started from the very beginning and lasted all night long.... it's not often a bride greets you by yelling down the street at you as you get out of your car to approach the house, or a groom is so thankful at the end of the night, he wants to give you a hug (don't worry guys, I'm not lookin' for hugs!) .... these are just examples of what wonderful people these two are.

As usual, we have hundreds of photos to go through, and will hope to have them up online for viewing/ordering within a couple weeks if possible. Shooting 3 weddings in a row this weekend will definitely put us a bit behind schedule, but I'm confident we can crank through all of them quickly with a few sleepless nights at the computer (fun stuff). Please pre-register your email at the link below to receive notification of when images go live!

I'm now headed back to bed to try and get a few hours of sleep before we get up and do this all over again - be sure to check back later... lots more good stuff coming up!

No comments: