Saturday, September 01, 2007

1 of 3 - Matt & Lindsay.....






I began this weekend wondering how on earth I'm going to keep my sanity (and rest), shooting 3 weddings in a row with about 4-5 hours sleep in between each one. We now have 2 out of 3 completed, however am a bit behind on my blog entrees. We spent the evening last night with Matt & Lindsay, who tied the knot at Mallozzi's in Schenectady and had a jam packed with events reception that was a ton of fun. This wedding had pretty much every event you could possibly think of, from singers to the limbo, to village people, chicken dancing, bouquet toss, and a few other things in there too I think. Lots of good photo stuff to sort through!

We'd like to thank Matt & Lindsay as well as their families for allowing us to take part in this event, and will hope to have the photos up online for viewing/ordering within a couple weeks. For those interested, you can pre-register your email to receive notification when images go live at the link below!

P.S. Before the wedding I decided to purchase some lotto tickets for the 330 million dollar jackpot. I came home to find out that we hit 4 out of 5!!! Can someone PLEASE explain to me, how the payout on this is only $150??? Grrrrrrr!

P.S.S. Just got home from the Krista & Andy wedding (#2 of the weekend), and am downloading images as we speak..... stay tuned for sample images from this amazing wedding very soon!

No comments: