Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Coonradt Wedding Album Completed!

Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooooo! (I do that everytime I finish a 5 hour wedding album :)

We always have a lot of fun hanging out with the bride and groom on their wedding day, and it's always amazing to relive the excitement of what it feels like to get married. I know I say this in every blog entry, but we had a blast shooting the wedding of Sherman and Nicole this past Fall, and thought they were awesome to work with (I guess I say this so much because I really enjoy working with our clients!)

Anyway, it was a beautiful wedding, and we have completed the album that will forever hold their memories from the day. Thanks for being so easy to work with guys, and we hope you enjoy your album! You can check out a sample of Sherm & Nicole's wedding album by clicking the link below!

P.S. I got tired of the same ol' wedding music we always use, so decided to go with something a little different for this one - make sure you turn those speakers up!!!

Click here to see the album!

Like what you see? Leave a comment below!

No comments: