Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Meet the 21 Megapixel Canon 1Ds Mark III :)



Some of you that keep up on the blog probably remember me mentioning a few months back about how we were very excited as Canon had announced a new technology-breaking, 21 Megapixel camera that was due to come out towards the end of the year. At $8,000 a pop there are not a lot of these laying around, and as Canon released their extremely limited first batch worldwide last week, I'm extremely excited to be one of the first to get my hands on this puppy! I've been anxiously awaiting and have made dozens of phone calls all over the place trying to get it first, and after months of waiting, and a few sleepless nights this week (from excitement), it finally paid off. I damnear tackled the UPS guy today - lol.

For those that enjoy photography, you may have heard of this camera, and I will post some information below for those interested in learning more about it, and why it's such a big deal. Aside from being 21 megapixels and the quality it can produce in HUGE sizes, it has so many amazing new features that no other camera in the world has - I'm really going to enjoy shooting my first wedding with it next year, and am sure you couple's getting married will appreciate it more when you see what it's capable of doing :)

Again, for anyone that cares or is into photography, you can check out some of the stuff below to learn more about it - I feel like a 6 year old on Christmas morning right now.... be sure to check back for some sample photos later in the week (if I have time)!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it!!!
Congratulations on your new toy :-) I'm so excited. I can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

Matt Congrats on your new toy. However I do feel bad for Tonya only because it's gonna be hard to top that gift!! LOL Can't wait to see it work...

Tim A