Friday, December 15, 2006

Portraits with the Pastor!

I can tell you that doing a portrait session with a Pastor will certainly keep you on your toes...... thoughts go through your mind, like "what if I accidentally say this or that," and "should I flip to the next song on the IPOD which is currently playing Metallica?" Despite the battle within, I managed to make it all work!

Today was a blast as I spent about 2 hours with Kate, who is a Pastor, and wanted to do something really nice for her husband by getting some portraits done of herself for the holidays. We sorta just fooled around with all different ideas, and think we got a lot of really great stuff..... her husband is a lucky man to have such a cool wife!

Thanks for a fun shoot today, Kate and for keeping me close to the Lord during my shoots! :)

No comments: