Sunday, July 16, 2006

My New Wedding Slideshow Toy!


Oh, the anticipation hurts! 2 days left til she arrives........

On a serious note, I've been dying to start doing photo slideshows at our weddings, so decided to pick up the new 17" widescreen, Apple MacBook Pro. This baby is Looooaded with good stuff, power, and speed, and I can't wait to start using it. What's cool about this particular Mac, is that it's razor thin and known for it's amazing quality picture and sound. I'm hoping to get acclimated as quickly as possible, but who knows what learning a Mac will be like for me. I'm a lifelong PC user, so switching to Mac will be almost like learning another language at first. Good thing I'm a computer geek, I should be able to figure it out quickly (knock on wood)

Anyway, I'm really excited about the amazing presentations we'll soon be able to offer our brides by having their very own, custom slideshow at their wedding reception, etc. Just one more reason to book a 2007 with us I guess! :)

No comments: