Friday, March 31, 2006

Another Weekend to Look Forward to...

Another long week come and gone, and looking forward to another fun weekend and the upcoming shoots. I would have loved to post some images from a few shoots during the week, however we just can't post everything on the blog unfortunately. Spring was here in full effect this week, and I had to take advantage of the nice weather by getting a shot of the Twin Bridges on my way home tonight. I love taking photos of the bridges (and have quite a few samples on the website), however I wish they had lights on them, so they'd light up at night...... I'll have to write the mayor a letter I guess to ask for lighting! Will post more tomorrow and Sunday as we'll have some shoots I can post samples of hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»